The Text Editor offers you an easy handling around the design of your texts. Here you can select character styles, text colors, spacing, and text types like paragraph or any headlines.
Before you start customizing your content via Text Editor, the most important presets are operated in the Styles menu. Here you can select custom colors, different text sizes per text type and font styles. This makes working with the Text Editor easier.
Get creative with our wide selection of Google Fonts! In the Styles menu, you can also add a specific Google Font to each text type. These will be saved automatically on your landing page. Of course, you can also add your own custom fonts via URL.
1. Go to the Styles menu and select 'Font' at the top bar.
2. Click Add so that the Open Sans setting is listed below.
3. Within this setting, now select 'Google Fonts'.
4. Select an optional Font Category and your desired font.
5. Click on 'Save' to save your changes.
6. Now click on 'Styles' in the left bar and then on 'Headlines' or 'Text'. Here you will find all text styles.
7. Select any text type you want. Under 'Custom Font Family' you can now select your previously selected Google Fonts per text type.
8. Now you can select your saved Google Font with the Text Editor.